Body Contouring and Sculpting
Lipo Cavitation aka Ultrasound Cavitation is the most advanced way of removing the appearance of cellulite and breaking down fat cells, and contouring the body. It is a safe, non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that removes fat and breaks down cellulite. Whether you want to remove fat from your belly, arms, thighs, back or even your chin. There is no down time and results are usually permanent when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
Lipo Cavitation Benefits:
- Volume reduction of fatty layers.
- Body shaping and contouring.
- Skin tightening and toning.
- Cellulite reduction.
More about the treatments:
- Treatments are 60 to 90 minutes long, and are best performed in a series of 8-10 sessions, twice a week for the first 2 treatments and once a week moving forward, depending on area treated.
- Treatment areas are: Stomach, Hips/Butt, Thighs, Upper Arms, Back and Chin.
- Treatments are focused on only one area per series.
- Treatments do not hurt, and are FDA approved.
- Although your treatment is completely painless, you will hear a pitched hum or ringing in your ears. This is completely normal/safe, and should be expected. If you feel that is causing discomfort then please let your therapist know and she will adjust the frequency for you.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Heart Problems, Diseases or Pacemaker
- Kidney Damage, Diseases or Problems.
- Liver Damage, Diseases or Problems.
- Acute Inflammatory Processes
- Hemorrhagic Disease, Trauma or Blood Disorders
- Metal or Plastic Implants
- Abnormal Immune System or Autoimmune Conditions
- Numb or Insensitive to Heat
- Avoid during Menstrual Period
Before & Aftercare Advice:
- Drink at least 2 liters of water each day during series. (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
- You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment
- Do not drink ANY alcohol in the day of treatment or 48hrs after.
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna 24 hours after treatment.
- Diet: Eating a balanced, healthy diet of lots of greens and fresh fruits is recommended.
- Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.
- You can return to work or normal activities straight after treatment.
Abdomen and Sides
1 Session – $175
4 Sessions – $700
Back and Bra Fat
1 Session – $200
4 Sessions – $800
Arms and Bat Wings
1 Session – $145
4 Sessions – $580
Cellulite Treatment Front OR Back Leg
1 Session – $200
4 Sessions – $780
Full Leg Front and Back
1 Session – $340
4 Sessions – $1340
Vacuum-therapy stimulates the blood and improves lymphatic drainage, stimulates the fibroblasts, and increases collagen elastin, therefore improving the texture and tone of the treated area.
Treatment can be done twice a week
- Raises, Enlarges and Reaffirms the Glutes
- Increases the Skin Flexibility
- Releases the Venous and Lymphatic Flow
- Exfoliates the Epidermis Making Skin Softer
- Stimulates Dermis and Hypodermis
- Decreases Muscle Tension
Suction cups are simultaneously placed on the buttocks and work to correct and tone the gluteal muscles. The cups are placed on the buttocks for a period of 30 to 40 minutes. The procedure is painless and should not cause any traumatic effect to the skin.
Non Surgical BBL
1 Session – $160
4 Sessions – $620