Do I need to prep for my appointment?
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Will it ruin or cause my natural lashes to fall out?
How long does it take to apply lash extensions?
How long will my new lashes last?
How often should I be coming in for lash refills?
Can I swim, shower or exercise while wearing lash extensions?
How long will it take to Apply Eyelash Extensions and how is it done?
How do I take care of my new Eyelash Extensions?
- Do not use heavy water on lashes for 12 hours.
- Avoid hot steam or sauna
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes
- Do not rub your eyes
- Only use water based mascara designed for eyelash extensions (optional)
- If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area
- Use mild soap and water or water based eye makeup remover
- Do not perm your lashes
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
What are the benefits of wearing eyelash extensions?
- Appear more youthful, alert, and approachable.
- Feel the incredible experience of increased eye contact, connection,and inner confidence.
- Free yourself from the wasted time, frustration, and damage associated with eyelash curlers and mascara. No more clumpy lashes, smudges, and eye-irritating flakes. Eyeliner is optional as the base of the extension creates a line along the lid. Many clients do not feel the need to wear makeup at all.
- Accentuate the color and brightness of your eyes. A master eyelash artist can actually bring out the green or blue in your eyes or brighten the shade of your brown eyes. They can even make your whites brighter and lessen redness.
- Rest and rejuvenate. Our private spa atmosphere will allow you to unwind, relax, self-reflect, meditate, or even take a little nap. Your comfort is of extreme importance – expect inviting scents and music that will set you at ease.
What is the difference between Classic and Volume Lash techniques?
Volume Technique (aka Russian Volume) is where multiple extensions are attached together by the stylist using the smallest amount of adhesive creating a customized “fan” and attached to one natural lash. Volume Lashes are applied using 2-6 very thin, lightweight lash extensions to a single natural eyelash. Some refer to the different “fan” sizes by the number of individual extensions as 2D, 3D, 4D, etc. This simply tells the consumer the quantity of individual lashes make up each “fan.” We have never before been able to offer such volume and fullness to our clients in a safe and sustainable way until now. The result is unparalleled fullness while still being lightweight and safe for long-term wear. As with all of our services, we can adjust the fullness level, length, and curl to suit exactly what you want.
What is the difference between Volume Technique and Lash Tabbing, Clusters, and “Individuals”?
Please be aware of what you’re getting before you lay down for your lash service. Pre-made small clusters of eyelashes have been available for decades; these lashes are heavy and are meant to be applied for a single day’s use. Do not be fooled by low-priced salons or nail shops offering “Volume Lashes”. If you are told your service will take less than an hour, RUN!! They will be applying these old fashioned clusters to your lashes with a strong & long-lasting glue that wasn’t designed for them. These lashes may look good for a few days, but they will start to itch, pull, and hurt soon after. As time goes on, they will start to pull each other off, and break off, taking your natural lashes with them.
Why choose Couture Lash Lab over a nail or hair salon?
What is a Lash Lift?
How do I need to prep for the treatment?
What are the post treatment instructions?
Is there any maintenance?
Can I still wear mascara?
How long does the effect last?
I have very very short lashes. Am I able to still do this procedure?
Who is Lash Lift/ Extensions procedure NOT good for?
Couture Lash Lab GUARANTEE
- We guarantee our work. If you have any concerns with the service you received, let us know within 3 days of receiving your service and we will fix it to your satisfaction at no extra charge.
- Appointments – Couture Lash Lab is by appointment only – as perfect lashes are something you just can’t rush! So please give our friendly receptionist a call at 915-545-5000 to book a time that best suits you. We’re open 10-7pm Monday- Friday and Saturdays 10-5pm for your convenience.
- Appointments can be made online, by calling, or through text. We do not accept appointments by e-mail or social media. A $50 Non- refundable deposit will be required to reserve all appointments
- Cancellations and No shows – We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 24 business hours* before your appointment time to avoid a loss of deposit. If cancelling/rescheduling for 2 or more people, please do so at least 48 hours before the scheduled appointment time to avoid a loss of deposit.
- No-shows will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay an additional $50 deposit to reschedule
- Clients who have no-showed for appointments will be asked to prepay their visit when booking future appointments.
- All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations through text or email are not accepted.
If you are at least 15 min late for an appointment, it may be necessary to reschedule. Your Artist will do her best to accommodate you and perform your service with the remainder of the time allotted for your appointment. If you are 20+ min late you will be seen as a NO Call/ No Show. You will have to reschedule your appointment and will lose your deposit and will be required to pay another deposit. In order to ensure total relaxation and enhance treatment results, we encourage you to arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation.
- If you experience an allergic reaction to any of the products used during a service, please contact us immediately for assistance in assessing the situation. If you’ve experienced allergic reactions to eyelash extensions in the past and think you may have an allergy to our products, please let us know before your appointment. A patch test can be administered prior to the appointment. Simply phone or email us with this request. *Refunds are not given for allergic reactions, however, we will remove the lashes free of charge. Eyelash adhesives contain cyanoacrylates. See our refund policy.
- REFUNDS – We do not offer refunds on services. We do however, offer a Couture Lash Lab Guarantee on all of our services (see Guarantee). If you experience an allergy and are unable to wear the eyelash extensions applied, we will remove them free of charge and may offer a voucher for another service. Please see our ‘Allergies Policy’ for more details.
- Retail Products – Due to sanitation ALL Retail product purchases are a final sale.
- Individual results may vary and are dependent on the length/volume of your natural lashes and on the type of extension you choose to have applied.
- We DO provide parking in the building from Monday – Friday 10am-7pm. The parking garage is not open on Saturdays so you may park on the street at a meter. Meters DO charge on Saturdays so plan accordingly. If you are having a new set we recommend you 2 hours minimum.
If you have any questions , concerns or feedback we would love to hear from you. Please contact us by phone or email with your thoughts. 915-545-5000 or [email protected]
FORMS OF PAYMENT
We reserve the right to change prices and services at anytime without notification. We accept all Major Credit Cards, and Cash; but please, no Personal Checks.
KEEP IN MIND
Contact lenses MUST BE removed during lash applications. Please bring a lens case to store your lenses in during your appointment. You may put your contact lenses back in following your appointment.
- Come to your appointment eye makeup free, this means no mascara, eyeliner or eye shadow.
- Lash extensions MUST NOT contact water, steam or heavy humidity for 24 hrs after application.
- Eyelash extensions CANNOT be applied to persons allergic to any type of adhesives.
- Please disclose any eye conditions, injuries, medications or treatments used on/in or affecting the eye area in advance.