1. Click the "Good Faith exam " button and download the "MyspaLive" app
2. register as a patient
3. Fill in your personal information and electronically sign the user agreement
4. Press the "Start Good Faith Exam" Button at the bottom of the page
5. Click the "Botox and other Neurotoxins" and press "Continue"
6. Answer all the questions on the Medical questionnaire and press "Continue"
7. A pop up window will appear on the next page- press the "Schedule" button to pick a time and date to have your video call with a Physician to discuss your questionnaire
8. Attend your appointment on time and get cleared for neurotoxin treatments * Exam is a one time fee of $39 and must be paid at the time of scheduling your exam- your exam is good for all future neurotoxin treatments for 1 year * Physicians are available 8am- 8pm Monday- Saturday- Same day appointments are available for same day injection appointments
*Neurotoxins used are BOTOX, JEUVEAU,AND XEOMIN * Cosmetic injections of neurotoxins such as Botox, Jeaveau or Xeomin are injectable solutions that temporarily block nerve receptors in the muscle, preventing lines and wrinkles from forming. * Results begin to show up in as little as 3 days, Full results in 2 weeks
*results last 2-3 months before a touchup is necessary
Static and Dynamic Lines-
Static lines are visible lines on the face when the face is at rest. Deep wrinkles.
Dynamic lines are lines in the face created by everyday movement and expression. When you start to notice these lines its time for TOX!
This service is also offered as a house call service for an additional charge dependent on the distance- up to 85 miles from our location. You have the option to come to our location or we can come to yours. Lunch Break at the office? No problem we'll meet you there!
We err on the side of caution and feel like less can be more. A 2 week follow-up appointment is required to make sure your results have settled in nicely. If more is needed we can address it at that time.
*Neurotoxin 2 week Follow-up- $100
* After Care Instructions (add images similar to those in photo attached next to each bullet)
* Avoid touching and applying physical pressure on the treated area
*Apply ice pack only if swelling or bruising occur.
*Stay upright for at least 4 hours
*Don't drink alcohol 24hours after the procedure
*Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds and Saunas for 24 hours
* Avoid strenuous workouts for the first 24hours
* Be patient, results can take up to 10-14 days
*Contact us with any concerns or if you experience any side effects. 915-545-5000